Monday 15 September 2014

Before I Leave

Those Girls On Instagram

Duckface and faking dimples


Show all your teeth

#candid


Tighten ALL your face muscles

TIGHTER! Raise your eyebrows to the sky so your eyes will look bigger

My sis and I were bored so we took a bunch of selfies, inspired by those girls on Instagram. I'm sure you can think of at least one person who is guilty, haha. How they think they look more attractive than they actually are (as in, enough to post on social media) while posing like this perplexes me. People look their best when they smile naturally or just genuinely look like they're having a good time.

But to each, their own. 



Imitating our brother's resting expression. Hehe we love you.

Took my sibs and cousins to Megalanes to bowl and to play darts today. Just one last fun outing before I fly.



I had the 2nd lowest score -__-



 After bowling, Ash, my sis and I went for manicures, while my poor brother did as men do - wait outside for us.

Loving my nude nails right now. 
That's a sunny-side up egg on my sister's thumb btw



Just hangin' with Finn
My cousin, Ashleigh, with our matching Mulan hairstyle
Basically spent the whole day out., I'm sooooo tired right now. After lunch, I took them for bowling and manicures. Then, we had a family dinner for me before I leave on Wednesday. Suckling pig, oh my lordddddd.

The past few days I've just been trying to spend as much quality time with my family as possible.
By our definition, this of course meant rewatching Harry Potter with my siblings. Went hunting for them pirated discs but I guess they are considered outdated by now. We only had movies 2,4 and 6 so we watched those. Tomorrow we're planning to buy pizzas and stream the final 2 HP movies.

Also, I had my sis trim my hair in exchange for bubble tea.


Packing is an absolute bitch. I'm still moving things around, taking things out, putting things in. 
Ugh, the thought of lugging my luggage up 2 flights of stairs soon...

But! 

I'm so excited to fly over now. Just one day more in Kuching.

No comments:

Post a Comment